Our Driver’s License Lawyers Help You Drive Legally
- Is your driver’s license suspended?
- Did you receive a notice of driver’s license suspension?
- Or maybe you’ve never had a license?
A driver’s license is essential to your everyday life. Going to work, buying groceries, seeing the doctor, and other everyday chores can become enormous challenges without a driver’s license. In many cases, a legal driver’s license is required for employment.
Joyce & Bittner — the Driver’s License Lawyers — can help get you on the right track to driving legally.
Your First Consultation is Free — call (412) 281-9919.
Problems Our Driver’s License Lawyers Can Help Solve
Traffic court issues:
- Recent traffic ticket convictions that our attorneys can help appeal
- Representation in appeals of driver’s license suspension notices
- Defense at hearings on traffic tickets to prevent additional license suspension time
- Help assessing, analyzing, and handling old citations that have never been resolved in court
- Reopening tickets causing suspension time by requesting court permission for late appeals
- Points on your license
Suspension time served issues:
- Petitions and requests for recalculation of suspension time and correction of driving records
- Pursuing requests that PennDOT give credit for suspension time as already served
Other suspension issues:
- Medical bill Recall of Driver’s License
- Out of state driver’s license renewal denied because of problems showing on the NDR (National Driver Registry)
- Suspensions for Refusal of Breath Test or Blood Test in a DUI Case
- Resolving License Suspension Resulting from a Civil Judgement
Our Driver’s License Lawyers Can Help Shorten or Eliminate Your Suspension
The lawyers at Joyce & Bittner are experienced in handling driver’s license suspension and revocation issues, with over 50 years of combined legal experience. With a former a former Assistant District Attorney and a former Assistant City Solicitor in the firm, Joyce & Bittner has experience and insight into government operations to draw upon in resolving your driver’s license issues with PennDOT.
With our knowledge of the law and the regulations concerning driver’s license suspension and revocation matters, we can help in a broad range of license suspension, license revocation or license recall situations.
We Represent Both Pennsylvania Drivers and Non-Residents With Tickets in Pennsylvania
- Traffic Ticket Hearings at the District Magistrate level
- Defense of DUI cases
- Appeal of traffic citation cases from the District Magistrate Court
- Checkpoint and Speed Trap tickets and violations
- Resolving old Tickets that have been pending
- Citations for non-driving offenses can suspend driving privilege such as Underage Drinking and Drug Possession